Tension, as man tortures neighbour, 28 to death, hides his body in drum

Bloodbath
Kindly Share This Story

Tension, as man tortures neighbour, 28 to death, hides his body in drum

Operatives of the Ondo State Police Command have successfully arrested one Eze Amadi who allegedly murdered his neighbour, Ifeanyi Otu
in coldblood and obfuscated his lifeless body inside of inside a water tank.

DSP Olayinka Ayanlade, the command’s spokesperson disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) during a telephone conversation, on Friday.

The victim’s father, Michael Otu, said he only got wind of the sad news of his 28-years-old son’s death after the arrest of Eze by the police.

Reportedly, the tragic incident occurred in Kajola, Odigbo local government area of Ondo state.

It was gathered that Amadi tortured the victim to death before his body was concealed inside the water drum with a view to disposing of his it at nightfall.

According to a publication by Vanguard, some residents of the community apprehended the suspect while attempting to dispose of the Ifeanyi’s remains with a motorcycle.

READ MORE:  Ebubeagu: Killing 7 month old pregnant woman has nothing to do with Ekoli-Edda people - APC House of Reps candidate ... Says it's extremely wicked, barbaric

A source disclosed that the victim’s father, Mr. Michael Otu who resides in the same neighborhood with the suspect, lamented that as at press time, no one had a knowledge of what transpired between the deceased and his killer.

Hear him:
”The father of the victim, Mr Michael Otu, and the suspect reside in the same neighbourhood in the community. Nobody knew what transpired between them.”
The victim’s father narrated how he got to know about the tragic death of his son.

“I was at home when I received a call that my son’s body, wrapped with foam, had been discovered inside a water drum. When I got to the scene, I saw him lying lifeless after the drum was cut open. I was told that the suspect was caught while trying to dispose of the body. Justice must be served in this case”.

READ MORE:  I'm innocent, only saw her lifeless body, 400-L UNIPORT student who killed 300-L ex-lover pleads

The state police spokesperson, Ayanlade Olushola, said that the investigation was ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding the killing.

Ayanlade said that the suspect would be charged to court after the investigation.

“The suspect is already in our custody, the investigation is ongoing, and after the investigation is concluded, he will be charged to court.”

According to the PPRO, investigation was ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding the killing, adding that the suspect would be charged to court after investigation.

He urged residents of the community to remain calm, saying that the law would take its course.

“The suspect is already in our custody, investigation is ongoing and after investigation is concluded, he w8ill be charged to court.

“I urge residents to remain calm over the matter,” Ayanlade said.

By Famous Reporters

Related Posts

No widgets found. Go to Widget page and add the widget in Offcanvas Sidebar Widget Area.